As the Farmaggedon scare-fest returns, we look at five of the most exhilarating experiences at Ormskirk’s horror event.
- SCARY-OKE: New for this year’s festival, Farmageddon is offering the chance to get involved with singing your favourite hits, but with a horrifying twist! Make sure not to miss out on your opportunity to belt out some tunes, but keep your wits about you.
- THE BEAST OF TERROR: One of several “horror houses” at the farm. The Beast of Terror is described as “the original mausoleum of mayhem” and requires visitors to explore its rooms, coming across spooky traps and creatures along the way.
- FEAR-GO-ROUND: Another new edition to this season’s spooky setting, thrill seekers can now get their fix from several different fairground rides mixing thrills with fear.
- ZOMBIE OUTLAW PAINTBALL: This breath-taking experience is exactly what it says on the tin. Guests will be transported around the farm on a specially designed vehicle as they are chased by zombies with chainsaws. The “zombies” don’t use paintballs themselves, so you don’t have to worry about that, just enjoy taking out as many zombies as you can.
- THE ZOMBIE ARMS: A newly designed space for people to enjoy a beer or wine whilst being entertained by one of the farms spooky bands or fire dancers.